LG 43UK6200PLA LED TV 124.5 cm (43") 4K Ultra HD Smart TV Wi-Fi Black
LG 43UK6200PLA, 124.5 cm (43"), 3840 x 2160 pixels, LED, Smart TV, Wi-Fi, Black
New Standard of Definition.
A new depth of detail. ULTRA HD 4K resolution is four times that of Full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close. This level of detail is well suited to modern home entertainment, sports and gaming; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
A vibrant and vivid picture from any angle
Our latest Ultra HD innovation is built into the unique IPS 4K panel meaning your entertainment is viewable from any angle without distortion.
More power to process
To support the advanced picture processing required for bright, sharp 4K images there are 4 cores of processing power available at the heart of this LG TV. A fast and powerful brain to make sure you have the best possible picture.
The Ultimate HDR 4K Picture
This advanced HDR technology can adapt to a variety of HDR formats and provides scene by scene image mastering, delivering pinpoint picture reproduction. Active HDR is better HDR.
Multi-channel bringing encapsulating sound effect
Great television deserves great audio. This sound technology creates virtual multi channels which produce the ultra surround effect.
Masterfully modern design.
A stylish frame is wrapped around your television Complimented by an elegant sweeping stand. This sleek design adds a touch of real class to any living room.
- IPS 4K Display
- Active HDR
- True Colour Accuracy
- AI TV
- Ultra Surround
- Display diagonal: 124.5 cm (49")
- HD type: 4K Ultra HD
- 3D: N
- Display resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Display technology: LED
- Screen shape: Flat
- Motion interpolation technology: TruMotion 100 Hz
- LED backlighting type: Direct-LED
- Native refresh rate: 50 Hz
- Display diagonal (metric): 123 cm
- Built-in speaker(s): Y
- Number of speakers: 2
- RMS rated power: 20 W
- Audio decoders: DTS
- Sound modes: Clear Voice III
Ports & interfaces
- HDMI ports quantity: 3
- PC in (D-Sub): N
- DVI port: N
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in: 1
- Composite video in: 1
- Common interface (CI): Y
- Common interface Plus (CI+): N
- Audio Return Channel (ARC): Y
- Digital audio optical out: 1
- RF ports quantity: 2
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): SimpLink
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Annual energy consumption: 118 kWh
- Power consumption (typical): 85 W
- Power consumption (standby): 0.5 W
- AC input voltage: 100-240 V
- AC input frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Energy saving mode: Y
- Wi-Fi: Y
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Y
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Web browser: Y
- Package width: 1197 mm
- Package depth: 162 mm
- Package height: 775 mm
- Package weight: 13.4 kg
- Digital signal format system: DVB-C,DVB-S2,DVB-T2
- Voice control: Y
- Voice guide: Y
- Electronic Programme Guide (EPG): Y
- Programming period: 8 day(s)
- On Screen Display (OSD): Y
- Number of OSD languages: 36
- Cables included: AC
- Handheld remote control: Y
- Batteries included: Y
- Battery type: AAA
- Number of batteries supported: 2
- Product colour: Black
- On/off switch: Y
- VESA mounting: Y
- VESA mounting interfaces: 300 x 300 mm
- High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI): Y
- Video formats supported: SHVC
- Audio formats supported: AAC,AC3,DTS,EAC3,HE-AAC,MP2,MP3,PCM,WMA,apt-X
- Video compression formats: HEVC,VP9
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG): Y
- 4K Ultra HD upscaling: Y
- Processor cores: 4
Pay with Finance from V12
You now have the option of paying for your order via V12 finance. Click the calculate button below to see the options available to you.
Who is eligible for finance?
Finance is available on orders of £249 or more, placed on our website. This amount includes any additional services and delivery options selected, however does not take into account any promotions, such as cashback.
You'll need to be:
- 18 years or older.
- A UK resident for 3 years or more/Permanent UK resident.
- Be able to make regular repayments by Direct Debit.
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in a permanent residence with your spouse/partner who's in regular employment*
- Have a debit card or credit card in your name and registered to your address and have a bank or building society current account.
Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
* If you are retired and receive a pension, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
How long will it take to apply?
You should get an instant answer on whether your application for finance has been successful. In some cases, V12 - our 3rd party financial services provider - will need to look at the application in more detail before making their decision.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to do is fill out the online form at the payment stage and add an electronic signature. It's important you use your full name and address details and make sure everything is spelt correctly. Please note, this is an online only finance option.
What happens if my application is turned down?
Applications may not be accepted for a number of reasons, including mis-typed information, or not meeting the specified requirements. Please note that other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
If your application isn't successful, you can still purchase the item in full via PayPal or with a valid credit or debit card. If your application is declined, it's usually for one of the following reasons:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria;
- adverse credit reference agency information;
- your credit score;
- you are considered to be overcommitted financially; or
- your existing account performance with other lenders.
If you wish to appeal the decision made by V12, it's advised you obtain an up to date copy of your credit report before appealing directly to V12. Due to data protection, all customer appeals must be email to email@example.com or for more advice, call V12 on 02920 468916.
A little bit about V12 Retail Finance
Finance. Pure and simple.
We've teamed up with V12 Retail Finance Limited ("V12") to offer you a flexible and affordable option to pay on finance. V12 is the UK's only specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, providing finance options for more than 20 years through its industry leading online paperless processing system. If your application is successful, you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc (V12's parent company) which will be administered by V12. V12 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 204550.