Samsung 49 Inch UE49RU8000U Smart UHD TV with HDR
Experience entertainment at its best, ensuring every seat is great. Enjoy True 4K colour and clarity in a billion colours. Enhance your gaming and win more. Watch non 4K film transformed into stunning 4K.
Model number: UE49RU8000UXXU.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
- Motion rate 1900PQI.
- Screen size: 49 inches.
- Size of TV H63.71, W110.14, D5.92cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H70.05, W110.14, D23.72cm.
- Weight of TV 14kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 14.3kg.
- Footprint of TV 90.88cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Packaged size H79.4, W124.9, D15.2cm.
- Packaged weight 18.3kg.
- Dolby Digital Plus sound system.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Tizen operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- TVPlus digital tuner.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: TV, Remote Control, Batteries for Remote, User Manual, Power Cable.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- On mode power consumption 89 watts.
- Annual power consumption 123kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
Pay with Finance from V12
You now have the option of paying for your order via V12 finance. Click the calculate button below to see the options available to you.
Who is eligible for finance?
Finance is available on orders of £249 or more, placed on our website. This amount includes any additional services and delivery options selected, however does not take into account any promotions, such as cashback.
You'll need to be:
- 18 years or older.
- A UK resident for 3 years or more/Permanent UK resident.
- Be able to make regular repayments by Direct Debit.
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in a permanent residence with your spouse/partner who's in regular employment*
- Have a debit card or credit card in your name and registered to your address and have a bank or building society current account.
Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
* If you are retired and receive a pension, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
How long will it take to apply?
You should get an instant answer on whether your application for finance has been successful. In some cases, V12 - our 3rd party financial services provider - will need to look at the application in more detail before making their decision.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to do is fill out the online form at the payment stage and add an electronic signature. It's important you use your full name and address details and make sure everything is spelt correctly. Please note, this is an online only finance option.
What happens if my application is turned down?
Applications may not be accepted for a number of reasons, including mis-typed information, or not meeting the specified requirements. Please note that other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
If your application isn't successful, you can still purchase the item in full via PayPal or with a valid credit or debit card. If your application is declined, it's usually for one of the following reasons:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria;
- adverse credit reference agency information;
- your credit score;
- you are considered to be overcommitted financially; or
- your existing account performance with other lenders.
If you wish to appeal the decision made by V12, it's advised you obtain an up to date copy of your credit report before appealing directly to V12. Due to data protection, all customer appeals must be email to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more advice, call V12 on 02920 468916.
A little bit about V12 Retail Finance
Finance. Pure and simple.
We've teamed up with V12 Retail Finance Limited ("V12") to offer you a flexible and affordable option to pay on finance. V12 is the UK's only specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, providing finance options for more than 20 years through its industry leading online paperless processing system. If your application is successful, you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc (V12's parent company) which will be administered by V12. V12 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 204550.