- HDR 1000 and Ultra Black technology for stunning natural picture quality
- Dynamic Crystal Colour and Supreme Motion creates exceptional colours and smoothness
- Complement your lounge with a 360-degree design and smart cable management
- Smartphone control and plenty of entertainment with Smart View and Smart Hub
- Take control of your device with the One Remote Control
Enjoy your programmes in Ultra HD with natural colours, exquisite sharpness and clarity, HDR+ makes every scene look richer and more dynamic. Ultra Black reduces light reflections for stunning contrast at night or during the day – even with the curtains open. Combined with over 1 billion colours, it's a premium TV experience.
With Smart TV you can catch up on what you might have missed, download apps. Pause TV and streamed content, play games using your phone as a controller, and browse new content without affecting what you're currently watching.
Using the Samsung Smart Hub you can open up your favourite apps. A wide range of apps that let you catch up with TV shows and change channels or discover something new with voice commands via S Voice on your remote control.
Pay with Finance from V12
You now have the option of paying for your order via V12 finance. Click the calculate button below to see the options available to you.
Who is eligible for finance?
Finance is available on orders of £249 or more, placed on our website. This amount includes any additional services and delivery options selected, however does not take into account any promotions, such as cashback.
You'll need to be:
- 18 years or older.
- A UK resident for 3 years or more/Permanent UK resident.
- Be able to make regular repayments by Direct Debit.
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in a permanent residence with your spouse/partner who's in regular employment*
- Have a debit card or credit card in your name and registered to your address and have a bank or building society current account.
Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
* If you are retired and receive a pension, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
How long will it take to apply?
You should get an instant answer on whether your application for finance has been successful. In some cases, V12 - our 3rd party financial services provider - will need to look at the application in more detail before making their decision.
What do I need to apply?
All you need to do is fill out the online form at the payment stage and add an electronic signature. It's important you use your full name and address details and make sure everything is spelt correctly. Please note, this is an online only finance option.
What happens if my application is turned down?
Applications may not be accepted for a number of reasons, including mis-typed information, or not meeting the specified requirements. Please note that other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
If your application isn't successful, you can still purchase the item in full via PayPal or with a valid credit or debit card. If your application is declined, it's usually for one of the following reasons:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria;
- adverse credit reference agency information;
- your credit score;
- you are considered to be overcommitted financially; or
- your existing account performance with other lenders.
If you wish to appeal the decision made by V12, it's advised you obtain an up to date copy of your credit report before appealing directly to V12. Due to data protection, all customer appeals must be email to email@example.com or for more advice, call V12 on 02920 468916.
A little bit about V12 Retail Finance
Finance. Pure and simple.
We've teamed up with V12 Retail Finance Limited ("V12") to offer you a flexible and affordable option to pay on finance. V12 is the UK's only specialist provider of Retail Point of Sale Credit, providing finance options for more than 20 years through its industry leading online paperless processing system. If your application is successful, you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc (V12's parent company) which will be administered by V12. V12 is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 204550.